Included in this Article:
- Photoshop Plugin
- Sketch Plugin
- Download the plugin from our plugin download page
- Open the downloaded file and double click the Avocode plugin icon
- Click the "Install Now" button
- That's it! You can now open Photoshop to launch the plugin.
First download the dmg from the download page.
- If you are running Sketch please Quit it now.
Open the DMG and double-click the Avocode.sketchplugin file.
That's it! You can now open the plugin in Sketch menu Plugins -> Avocode Sync 3.x to launch the plugin.
Photoshop Plugin Instructions
Open Photoshop and open the plugin in Window>Extensions>Avocode
Open the design you'd like to sync and hit the "Sync" button.
Wait for the processing to finish.
Once the processing is complete, you'll be taken to the project manager to assign it into a project. That's it!
Sketch Plugin Instructions
Open Sketch with the design you'd like to sync
Open Avocode Extension
Here you will see the open Avocode Extension
Select the artboards you want to sync
- Select the project you want to sync the artboards to
Click the Sync Artboards button to sync your designs to Avocode
Once the processing is complete, you should be able to see the designs in Avocode. That's it!
- Download the .ZIP version of the plugin on the downloads page
- Unzip the file and follow instructions in the README file