Last updated: January 18, 2015
The Avocode.com website (the "Service”), and all services of Avocode is operated by Piffle LLC ("us", "we", or "our").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
- “Contact Information” means your name, your physical address, and your email address.
- “Effective Date” means the date set forth at the beginning of this document.
- “Affiliates” means any parent, subsidiary, member, officer, director, employee, or agent of Piffle LLC or any company under common control with us.
- “Financial Account Information” means your credit card number, credit card expiration date and credit card verification code, all with respect to one or more credit cards that you have the lawful right to use, and your bank account number, bank account title, bank name, branch location and routing number, all with respect to one or more accounts that you have the lawful right to access; provided “Financial Account Information” does not include the last four digits of your credit card number, which we retain for purposes of verifying User Account and User Account Information.
- “Transaction Information” means all information related to transactions that you conduct on the Service and your interactions with the Service.
- “User Account” means an account permitting access to the Service, with which is associated a user name and password.
- “User Account Information” means information that identifies you to the Service, including your user name, password, internet protocol address, and MAC address.
- “User Content” means images, and other materials that you post to the Service.
Information we collect
We collect the following types of Personal Information through the Service:
- Contact information
- Financial Account Information
- Transaction Information
- User Account Information
- User Content
Computer information collected
- Third party tracking tools: We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our Website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
- Remarketing tracking code: We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise on third party sites to you after you visited our Site. We and our third party vendors, like Google, use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page.
- Automatic information: We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you're headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
How we use your information
We use the information we receive from you to:
- Operate and improve the Service
- Customize our website
- Share information with affiliates such as payment processors or hosting companies
- Aggregate data
- Target marketing and advertising campaigns
- Target promotional offers to users
- Provide technical support
Accessing and correcting personal information
You may correct or update certain of your Personal Information via your ”Settings” screens of the Service.
You may close an account, but we will nevertheless retain your Personal Information so as to protect the business interests of Piffle LLC and other users. Those interests include the completion of transactions, maintaining records for financial reporting purposes, complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing agreements.
Storage and security
The security of your information is a serious issue for us and we are committed to protect the information we receive from you. We use reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your information under our control. Notwithstanding such measures, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Service. We also are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
We will retain Personal Information only as long as our business needs require. We will then destroy or render unreadable any such information upon disposal. We collect and process Financial Account Information from you using third party PCI-compliant service providers when you subscribe to the Service. We do not store Financial Account Information transmitted through the Service.
Links to other websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Protecting your child’s privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a Children under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Our email policy
We fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.